Monday 17 August 2009

I haven' blogged in ages!

Hi guys,

I'm so sorry I've been away for so long, you're probably thinking my spiders died and I just gave up. But no, that's not true! They just haven't done anything since! They are growing quite slowly I guess, perhaps I should up their feeds.

In the past month (months?) I haven't blogged I've finish my final uni project, graduated, moved house and started the job hunt. Little spidies came along too and they are very happy. The Tiger Rump spend all of it's time in its little burrow underground, he does come out to feed but he seems so cosy in there. The Red Knee is growing more hair (as is Tiger Rump) and is spending more time on the substrate that he has webbed furiously.

I hope all of my followers' spiders are well and I shall be reading up on you all shortly!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment