Sunday 21 March 2010

Bigger Food



I haven't updated in a while because to be honest, the wee guys haven't been doing a hell of a lot. Except recently, I've now moved them onto the bigger sized crickets; they are pretty pleased about that. It's kind of annoying that our local pet shop only stocks a limited supply of the small crickets, which means when they are delivered, often I miss out if I don't reserve any. There's a new one opened up nearer to me, have to find out when they get their delivery!

So here's the C. Fasciatum having a nom at a bug (you can just make it out - I took this photo at night with dim lighting). It was kind of funny to watch him get this, I don't think he realised that it was going to be as big as it was, and it took several attempts to pin it down, but he managed in the end.

Still have B. Smithi! Also, I think I'm going to start feeding them more now they have gained more of an appetite after the winter.

You guys probably thought I'd lost them?!

No comments:

Post a Comment